Tuesday, October 21, 2008

it was really hard!!!

It was nearly 2weeks after Raya... ive been in da studio finishing my drawing that was obviously unfinished on the presentation day.... with the unfortunate event that i've cut my finger at my left handside...showing my red blooded flesh...how pain is it when the cuts reach water...

i've need to wait for da portfolio day n doing some touch ups on dat drawing...also finish the planting design project with autocad...

how hard for me to face it...

exam steps on the environment in a little time...
it was nearly my 2nd sem for my 2nd year performing the course i've taken...
feel like wanna quit n get married..
but i'd like to finish my 2 year of being single n not to commit with any relation in the air of studies...working free n steady!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

:: guruh berbunyi ::